Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Kiwi is home!

Hi everyone, I have arrived home safe and sound and was greeted at the door by
an old friend.
I have had such a fantastic time and all my host mums looked after me so well.
Here I am showing Emily all my little treasures which some of the host mums
gave to me on my journey.

My news is that on Easter Sunday I will be flying off overseas once again. This time inside of someone's luggage instead of a parcel.
Clare is going to Italy on a studen exchange for 3 weeks. We will go to Rome first and then to the island of Sardinia. Fantastic!!!
When I return Mum says she will organise the NZ leg of my journey before once again sending me off overseas to do another round of different countries.
I am going to enjoy being back home and kicking back for a while before I head off once again.




5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

We are so glad to see Kiwi is home safe from the first leg of his world tour. We have been enjoying his blog the entire time he has been travelling & will continue to do so. We hope he enjoys Italy.

Sending Kiwi our love from Arizona, Mary, Elizabeth & Charlotte

4:53 PM  
Blogger imajica said...

Kiwi!!!:))

1:40 AM  
Blogger lornadahl said...

Hi, I'm new on Postcrossing. I just envy Kiwi for his adventures!!!

Is he coming over to the Philippines? I'd be glad to be his host mum.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Alette said...

So glad he arrived safe and sound and is already on his way to Italy. So good to see he is still wearing his little wooden shoes I gave him :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Mirella said...

I love Kiwi's story :)

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home