Saturday, November 10, 2007

DISNEY LAND!

HI there Mum,

Long time no write. Sorry about that. October was kind of a hard month for Mary & her family. Mary & both her little ones got really sick. They got better just in time for our trip to California.

We spent 3 days at the Disneyland & California Adventure theme parks. Here I am on the new Nemo ride in Tomorrowland. I saw Nemo, Marlin, Bruce & even Crush! The sub was crowded but it was still fun. The girls LOVED it.
On the first day at Disney, we had early entry. It got into the park an hour before general admission tickets did. In one hour I got to ride Snow White's Scary Adventures, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride & the Carousel. This is Elizabeth & I.

Right after this we rode the Pirates of the Caribbean & the Haunted Mansion. It was almost impossible to get pictures of me on most of the rides because they are very dark & the park doesn't allow cameras to be used with flashes in most the rides.

We went to the Princess Faire to get pictures with some of the characters. Here I am with Snow White & Mulan. They were REALLY busy & the Princesses were in a hurry, but when Mary told them I was visiting from new Zealand AND that I had my own website, they understood why Mary wanted pictures of us. :-)

I'll write more after dinner!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Kiwi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home