Sunday, June 11, 2006

An Introduction


Kia ora, I am off soon on a grand mystery tour of the world. I'm not too sure where I'm heading yet, that really depends on where I am posted off to first.

I cant wait though to start my travels. I have a nice little surprise present for my first host. I hope they like it!

Each time I arrive at a destination, my host will send back home pictures to my friend Christine who will upload them to here for me. I'm not too good at using a computer so will have to leave this part up to her. Also my hosts will have to write to Christine of all my exploits and she will also upload their stories of all the fun things I get up to to here too!

Woohoooo, I cant wait for my adventure to begin!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alette said...

Hi Kiwi,

You are more than welcome overhere in the Netherlands. So I would love to have you stay here for a couple of weeks and show you around town :)
You are such a sweetie :) Hope to see you soon

big hug
Alette ( Letje from postcrossing)

12:54 AM  
Blogger iloveletters said...

It is just a great idea! If I had known earlier I would have been too happy to welcome you in Thuringia. Now, I will follow your journey online and maybe there is a next time. Enjoy your trip, lots of fun!!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I showed this to my daughter & told her we were going to have him stay with us for a few days. She was REALLY excitied about it & told her Daddy tonight. We will be tracking Kiwis travels until he comes to stay with us.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home